|Living cost||USD 479 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
The university UCSI is an active community of learning, they also provide the students a scholarship. The university was ranked in the top 300 in 2015 ranking for Asian University Rankings, also ranked in Tier 5 with an excellent result and the highest rating accorded to universities In Malaysia. In the SETARA ratings
UCSI’s ever-developing international profile is pushed by advances in learning, researching and teaching. UCSI academics progressively win research and publication awards while its best students are selected each year for research programmes at Harvard University and Imperial College London, respectively.
Synonymous with graduate employability, UCSI partners with more 3,500 international companies can provide students with internships and job opportunities. The students go at least two months each year on internship, this is part of the program. Internationalisation is another target area. The exchange programmes are signed with universities in the Ivy League, Russell Group, Universitas 21 and Australia’s Group of Eight.
- Master of Science in Logistics Management
- Master of Music in Performance Studies
- Master of Science (Health Sciences)
- Master of arts and Design
- Master of Science in Nutrition with Management
- Master of Child Psychology
- MSc Food Science with Business Management
- MSc Biotechnology
- Industrial PhD in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture