|Living cost||USD 479 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
MAHSA University is an entity that is continually evolving; developing new programmes, creating pathways of further education and delving into research activities so as to offer prospective and current students a rich learning experience and a comprehensive education which will be valuable and rewarding.
The institution is focused on providing excellence in education. MAHSA University was founded by Professor Datuk Dr. Hj. Mohamad Haniffa, who is also the MAHSA Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman, in 2005 at Pusat Bandar Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
Beginning as MAHSA College, MAHSA was upgraded to ''University College'' status in a mere four years and subsequently, achieved ''University'' status in 2013. This rapid growth and upgrade in status is a standing testimony of the dedication and commitment present within the academic and administrative staff of the University.
MAHSA has a vision to be the centre of excellence in Higher Education in the region.
Mission of MAHSA:
- To be committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands on training.
- To produce competent and highly skilled professionals through qualified, dedicated and experienced teachers.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the desired standards in education.
- Facilitating and enhancing local and international networking for students and staff.
- To enhance and provide research and innovation opportunities at all levels.
MAHSA University today offers programmes in the fields of Healthcare, Engineering, Business and Accounting as well as the American Degree Transfer Programme, providing international and professional linkages for all their students.
MAHSA University has three campuses around Malaysia:
- Jalan University Campus (JUC) (Main Campus)
- Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus (PBD)
- MAHSA College Sabah Campus
Students have access to numerous facilities on-campus such as:
- Anatomy suite
- Simulation ward
- Simulation clinic
- Physiotherapy clinic
- Recreational area
- Swimming pool
- Lecture room
- Mobile service center
- Convenience store
- Transport and tour service center
- Cafeteria and food court
- Campus book store
Students are required to travel from the Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus to Jalan University Campus and vice versa for classes. Furthermore, students are also required to travel to attend the various clinical postings. The University owns a fleet of buses as well as vans for this purpose.
1. Jalan Universiti Campus
Rapid Bus (KL Sentral to JUC)
- Rapid Bus No: U85
- Fare: RM2.50
- Distance: 20 minutes to JUC from KL Sentral
Putra LRT (Masjid Jamek to University Station then by Rapid Bus)
- Rapid Bus No: T635 & U85
- Fare: RM1
- Distance: 10 minutes to JUC from LRT
2. Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus
Rapid Bus (KL Sentral to PBD)
- Rapid Bus No: U82
- Fare: RM2.50
- Distance: 15 minutes to PBD from KL Sentral
Putra LRT (Masjid Jamek to Bangsar Station then by Rapid Bus)
- Rapid Bus No: T634
- Fare: RM1
- Distance: 20 minutes to PBD from KL Sentral
There are two types of accommodation that is available for MAHSA students; ‘on campus’ and ‘off campus’ accommodation. The Jalan University Campus (JUC), serves as the ‘on campus’ accommodation which can easily house 3000 students. The rooms range from single occupancy to twin sharing or triple sharing with the choice of either air-condition units or non air condition units. The rooms are furnished with beds and mattress, cupboards, study tables, lighting and fans.
There is a 24 hour security service to ensure the safety of the residents. There are other facilities within the campus such as a convenience store, launderette, internet cafe, food court, library and gym.
Other apartments include Pelangi and Palm Spring Apartments in Kota Damansara which is approximately 5 minute drive to the main campus (PBD) and 10 minutes to JUC and finally Puteri Apartments in Brickfields about 10 minutes from both campuses Students will be shuttled to and fro by buses or vans provided by the College.
- Complete applications form (attached)
- RM 2,000 Registration + EMGS
- Amenities fee (Refer to fees structure attached)
- Necessary Academic Documents & Certificate (Certified true copy)no daging
- 8 photographs with blue background (size 3.5x5cm)
- 2 sets of Passport copy (all pages to be copied in A4 paper) photo page color
- Biodata form (attached)
- Pre Medical Report (attached)