MIB College is rated ‘Tier 4: Competitive‘ by the Ministry of Higher Education (MyQUEST 2018/2019).The college has also built a reputation for producing quality graduates through various accolades and achievements. In 2019, an MIB graduate represented Team Malaysia and emerged champion in the World Pastry Cup held in Lyon, France.
|Living cost||RM 1,500 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
MIB College is located in New Town in Petaling Jaya, Selangor and can be easily accessed through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transport.
- Certificate in Baking
- Advanced Certificate in Baking
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Certificate in Cake Decoration
- Certificate in Plant-Based Cuisine
- Certificate in Fruit & Vegetable Carving
- Certificate in Barista & Latte Art
- Diploma in Baking Science & Technology (MQA)
- International Diploma in Baking Arts (OTHM, UK Certificate)